Icobit Italia's most demanded products are the following families of ready-to-use, one-component waterproofing membranes:
Innovative solvent-based, UV-resistant, elastomeric waterproofing membrane, suitable for low temperatures until -40°C and applicable until -5°C.
The product is based on a new technology and represents a valid alternative to PU solutions, versus which it offers several advantages.
Aluminum finish, conceived for new waterproofing or as a means to protect and renovate bitumen roofing felts, as it is not prone to cracking (unlike normal silver paints).
Available in Red, Grey and White.
- Extremely UV resistant
- Virtually non-water absorbent and ideal for flat roofs
- Tensile elongation : 400% (that makes it a suitable option when it comes to repairing and renovating asphalt rolls, as it prevents the usual "alligator" cracking of traditional silver paints)
- Minimum service temperature : -40°C
- Minimum application temperature : -5°C
- Excellent bonding to most substrates, often without primer (concrete, bitumen, metal, polycarbonate, single-ply membranes such as PVC, TPO, EPDM)
KEEP ALU and KEEP DRY meet or exceed the performances of polyurethane products while avoiding their many limitations. In fact our products offer the following benefits:
- One product: no priming required (with few exceptions)/ no reinforcement required (except on joints and critical areas)/ no UV topcoat required
- Re-usable if opened and not used up
- No pot-life nor time application limit after opening
- Easy to apply, even with temperatures below freezing
- Unaffected by high humidity during application
- Easy to store for 18 months with no special precautions
- Resistant to alkaline hydrolysis and to most chemicals
- Effective as anti-carbonation barrier
- Isocyanate free
Back to top
Bituminous liquid membrane for waterproofing weathered asphalt rolls, non-walkable flat concrete roofs, sheet metal, foundation walls, retaining walls.
Solvent-based, polymer-modified bitumen waterproofing membrane; exceptionally elastic and flexible (2500% elongation); minimum service temperature -50°C.
Water-based, polymer-modified bitumen waterproofing membrane; UV and ponding-water resistant; elastic (2300% elongation); minimum service temperature -25°C
Back to top
Acrylic waterproofing membranes in water dispersion, resistant to UV rays and to ponding-water on flat roofs; the ICOPER range is highly environmentally friendly and consists of the following versions:
(General utility) waterproofing of flat and sloped roofs, fiber cement boards, bitumen felts, tiles; recommended for asbestos encapsulation.
(Fiber reinforced) waterproofing of exposed, walkable surfaces or undertile waterproofing for kitchens, bathrooms, showers, terraces.
(Solar reflecting) helps rejecting solar radiation and preventing heat build-up in order to lower the roof and indoor temperatures, thus reducing the need for AC with a significant decrease of polluting emissions and energy costs.
(Quick film-forming versions of Icoper and Icoper HP) weatherproof in 30 minutes, specifically engineered for application with temperatures close to freezing and with risk of rain, fog or dew.
(Self-protected waterproofing barrier) puncture resistant, specific for foundations, retaining walls and below-grade waterproofing.
In addition to the above we offer a broad range of:
- Asbestos encapsulating products
- Cementitious,Epoxy and PU waterproofing membranes
- Protective coatings specific for liquid membranes
- Protective paints specific for bitumen felts
- Clear waterproofing coatings for terrace tiles
- Bituminous Primers
- Additives and accessories
- Formwork release agents
- Ancillary items
Back to top